Home » , » My Scans Pro PDF Maker Scanner Android App

My Scans Pro PDF Maker Scanner Android App

Posted by Droid Firmware Flash on Friday, December 2, 2016

My Scans is the best Scanner And Document organizer for your phone!. It is super simple to use. Just take a photo of a document, invoice, business card, bill, contract or memo and save it as PDF document file. My Scans Pro have many featured unlocked. It will do the rest. It deletes edges and convert photo to a PDF document. Later you can send it by email or print it.





Main Features:
  • Create PDF Document
  • Multiple pages in a single document
  • Amazing files and folders organizer
  • Share your document as images/PDFs using social apps.

Description:
This is premium app which have a cost to download from Play Store at different price.
INR : 200 Rs
Yuan : 200 
USD : 2.99

Package Permission:
Camera,
Read SD Card,
Write SD Card,
Read Images,

Downloads:

Other Related posts:



Incoming Searches:My Scans Pro PDF Maker Scanner Android App, PDF Maker Simple, My Scans Pro Android App



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

.comment-content a {display: none;}