Home » » How to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung devices without PC or OTG

How to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung devices without PC or OTG

Posted by Droid Firmware Flash on Wednesday, March 9, 2016


PLEASE READ 
Warning… do this at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do to your device. 
I am happy to help with any problems my subscribers are having on their android devices. I am going to need lots of info from you to be able to help. Because of the large amount of messages I get every day I will not answer any questions that do not include this info in the message thanks for understanding. 1. What device you have. 2. What android version you are running. 3. What rom stock or custom rom / build number in about phone. 4. What you have done to the device. 5. Recovery stock, TWRP. CWM . With this info I will be able to help.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

.comment-content a {display: none;}